Logan Martin Lakefest and Boat Show is currently accepting applications for vendors. This year, all vendors must provide services or products that are targeted to lake living or relevant to the lake lifestyle. Preference is given to businesses who are headquartered or primarily operate in the Logan Martin Lake Area.
Vendor Fees: $100
To reserve booth space:
- Fill out the Vendor Application Form
- Mail the completed form and a check to Logan Martin Lakefest LLC, 5006 Masters Road, Pell CIity, AL 35128. Make checks out to Logan Martin Charity Foundation
- If your application is not approved, we will return your payment.
- All vendors must have a vendor license from the City of Pell City in order to check in.
How to Apply for a Pell City Vendor License:
- Fill out the Pell City Vendor License Form and remit it to the City Offices. City Officials WILL attend LakeFest to verify vendor licenses.
ALL Vendors must complete a Pell City Special Events Tax Return (Page 2). Even if your tax due is zero, you must still submit a form. If your estimated tax due is zero, please submit your completed tax form at vendor check in.
If you have questions:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: 205.338.2034